We're giving you wings to fly right in Dubai, but this time in style and sophisticated-in cups! The flying cup ride takes you to unimaginable heights equal to a 12 storey building giving you, magical, 360 degrees panoramic views of the surroundings.
- A carefully selected location
- Advanced security measures
- Handpicked refreshments
Who Can Ride?
The flying cup can be enjoyed by all except children above the age of 4 years or above the height of 105 cm.
What to Expect
Like the name depicts, flying cup is a food and entertainment concept that's a combination of three experiences including:Spectacular Views
The flying cup gives you a new perspective of the city hovering you 40 metres above the ground. Remember to capture the memories on the lens-something you'll forever treasure.True Freedom
You get to enjoy freedom that only a bird has truly experienced. Just float with your feet dangling in the air in the completely safe yet exciting journey.Food-Tainment
Food and entertainment galore as you indulge in your favorite drink with friends and family in the exciting multi-sensorial experience.
The flying cup dubai experience in a nutshell-Grab a drink, soak in the beautiful views and take a selfie!
Your ticket comes with a host of benefits including instant confirmation. Additionally, you don't have to print it. Showcase it on your smartphone alongside your ID/Passport at the attraction.
The Flying Cup is located on The Beach at Jumeirah Beach Residence, next to Roxy Cinemas.
Important to note
- The Flying Cup is located on the beach, JBR, Dubai.
- Each flying cup can accommodate upto 2,000 passengers per day.
- The ride takes 15 minutes soaring at a height equivalent to a 12 storey building, and offers 360 degrees panoramic views.
- The ride is hosted on a rotating platform that offers passengers views from all angles. So be sure to take some cool selfies on the background of your choice (promise you'll be spoilt for choice).
- A safe elevation system gently moves passengers to the seats on the ride for relaxation in comfort on own seat.
Fun Facts-Flying Cup Dubai
- The Flying cup was launched in France in 2013.
- The ride is fully compliant with EU and American safety regulations and has a certificate of TUV.
- In the event of a power outage or automatic breaks, a back to ground automatic mechanism is automatically activated. Then individual seat belts only unlock on the ground. This guarantees ultimate safety.
- The attraction attracts visitors from across the world.
- The city of Dubai marks a perfect location to experience the Flying Cup's international journey.
|The Flight Only
||AED 60.00||AED 45.00|
|The Combo Deal
||AED 80.00||AED 60.00|