Enjoy sweeping vistas of Dubai's skyscrapers, beaches and architectural marvels on a thrilling 45-minute seaplane flight.
Take off in the comfort of our state-of-the-art Cessna seaplane and feel your pulse race as you soar over Dubai attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Burj Al-Arab Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest man made archipelago, shaped like a palm and The World Islands.
Choose from two take-off locations to match your convenience: Jebel Ali & Dubai Creek
- 45-minute seaplane flight
- Days of operations: Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Available flights times are 11:00am, 01:00pm, 03:00pm or 05:00pm
- Water take-off and landing on Jebel Ali base
- Aerial views of gorgeous landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa that stud Dubai's skyline
- Unparalleled views of Dubai's man-made archipelagos including Palm Jumeirah and The World Islands
COVID-19 Prevention and Safety Guidelines
- All passengers boarding a scenic flight operated by Jet-Ops will be subjected to temperature screening at various procedural checkpoints and complete a Fit to Fly assessment. Passengers will be required to wear face masks and gloves at all times. We request our passenger to have adequate face masks and gloves correctly applied for the duration of pre-flight and post-flight process, and the entire flight. (Minimum 2 sets of each). Jet-Ops will have available face mask and gloves for Passengers available in an event required.
- Passengers will be allowed to carry hand sanitizers that is approved as per World Health Organization's specifications.
- Passengers are requested to comply with our team members recommendations in regards to social distancing during their flight experience, including but not limited to, whilst undergoing Temperature Screening, Check In process, Security check prior the flight and Passengers leaving after the flight
- Passengers shall not be allowed to carry any luggage on board, besides personal effects.
- All passengers booking a scenic flight are requested to apply extra caution and care for self and others for the duration of the flight and associated processes to ensure optimal comfort and protection, e.g. when sneezing or coughing, try to lower the head or turn away from passengers and crew nearby, and cover the mouth and nose with tissue or flexed elbow, as well as after touching or disposing wastes to clean hands with soap or hand sanitizer under running water followed by hand cleaning and disinfection.
- Safety measures implemented curb the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure Passengers and Staff Safety will require extended time to ensure all precautionary measures are diligently followed. Passengers are requested to report minimum 60 minutes before scheduled departure.
- We require Passengers to follow specific order of aircraft boarding prior and disembarkation after the flight to ensure streamlined process for embarkation and disembarkation. The Captain of the Aircraft will have the ultimate right to advise any changes to the specific order of aircraft boarding and disembarkation with consideration to Safety and Wellness of Passengers and Staff.
- All our employees are trained Covid19 Prevention Ambassadors.
||AED 1,780.00||AED 1,712.00|