The evening desert safari is a popular activity in Dubai, and one worthy experience to both residents and tourists in Dubai. The tour is just the perfect opportunity to explore the golden, rolling, picturesque dunes in a high adrenaline-dune bashing ride, enjoy dinner in the desert and marvel at different shows including Belly & tanoura dances.
What to expect
The high adrenaline dune bashing safari starts with a pick up in Dubai at your scheduled time by a Safari captain in a 4wd. During the journey you'll learn more about Dubai's origin from way back to the present. You then take your first stop in the desert rest area for a 25 minutes break. The rest area features bathroom facilities which you can take advantage of during the stop. As you resume the journey you could consider taking the optional quad bikes as the rest of the convoy catches up. This is followed by a 30-40 minutes desert dune bashing. For an extra thrill try the exhilarating sand boarding (surfing over dunes). Afterwards you proceed to the Desert Camp where the Safari captain will guide you on available activity slots around the camp. At the Camp where your table will be located, you'll be offered unlimited soft drinks and Arabian clothes for both Men & Women. Enjoy a brief camel riding (approximately 2 minutes) before proceeding to other fun activities slotted for the evening including:
- A small henna painting at the back of the hand
- Sheesha smoking (Free sheesha is also available with one flavor at a designated section)
- Posing with the royal Falcon and capturing of the breathtaking views of the sunset
Service adjustments due to COVID-19
We're committed to your safety and have implemented all requirements set out by DTCM (Dubai Tourism), including:
- Limited capacity in vehicles and camps according to the latest guidelines
- All equipment and facilities are highly sterilised after use
- Our staff undergo temperature checks, wear masks and gloves while practicing social distancing
- Contactless temperature checks will be done on pick-up; masks and gloves to be worn at all times
- The evening desert safari is available everyday of the week
- All drivers are professional, licensed and trained for First Aid
- The 4x4 LandCruisers used for the safari are perfectly fitted with a roll cage to protect occupants from injury in the event of an accident. Seat belts are available for every passenger and every moment inside the cars is insured.
- Camel rides are brief as part of animal care
- During the holy month of Ramadan, Belly dance, tanoura dance and other entertainment activities are not availed.
- Infant below 2yrs are not allowed in the safari
- Seniors above 70 years are not allowed in the safari
- Pregnant women are not allowed in the safari
- Patients with heart/back problems are not allowed in the safari
- Pick up from Dubai in a 4wd
- A 30-40 minutes desert dune bashing in a 4wd
- Sunset watch
- A visit to the camp. The camp features unlimited mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee & sandwiches. Here you're welcomed with traditional Gahwa-A traditional Arabic coffee.
- An open Buffet & BBQ dinner featuring fresh grills, hot freshly baked breads, hot buffet, sumptuous desserts from a local kitchen & fresh fruits.
- Indulge in a set of fun activities including; exploring a souvenir display stall, a henna tattoo corner, photos with Falcon and a photo session clad in the traditional Dishdashas and Abayas.
- Enjoy live shows from professional artists including a mesmerizing Tanoura Dance, Fire Show.
- Drop off back to your hotel or residence in Dubai in a Landcruiser.
*Note: Photo with Falcon, Quad Biking, Alcoholic Beverages, special Henna Design are available at extra cost.
- Pickup from Dubai between 3:00pm-3:30pm
- Arrival at the rest area/meeting point
- Entry into the desert
- Dune bashing
- Sunset viewing stop then depart to the camp
- Arrival at the desert camp
- Indulge in the Arabic camp's fun activities (camel riding, henna painting, belly dance and tanoura show, shisha etc)
- BBQ dinner
- End of the activity; and departure back to hotel or residence at 8:15PM
- Drop off 9:00PM-9:30PM
|Shared Arabian Dunes Safari with Bedouin Camp Experience
||AED 260.00||AED 200.00|
|Private Arabian Dunes Safari with Bedouin Camp Experience