An unforgettable adventure awaits you in the world's most advanced water theme park. Situated between Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the Wild Wadi Water park is designed to offer hours of fun and pleasure to thrill-seekers and families alike. With 24 rides and attractions, most of which inter connect, guest are able to enjoy continuous waterborne movement.
With state-of-the-art rides, including 8 Master Blaster and 2 Flow Riders, the Wild Wadi is packed with thrills and spills for children of all ages. Experience the exhilaration of weightlessness on the "Jumeirah Sceirah" a speed slide that hurtles you at speed slide outside North America cascading a breathtaking one hundred feet into the valley below.
The Wild Wadi Waterpark is designed around a tale from Arabian Folklore featuring Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. The design and attention to detail, including characters to support the theme recently led to our World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment design and Theme.
Included: unlimited use of all the water rides, as well as the use of rubber rings, life jackets and body boards.
The following rules have been put in place by the Dubai Government to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- All guests must undergo temperature screening before entering the waterpark.
- All guests must wear masks at all times inside and outside the waterpark, except when on the actual rides.
- All guests should maintain 2m social distancing at all times, inside and outside the waterpark. Members of a single group (up to 10 members) can be seated together while maintaining 4m social distancing between two groups, however in the restaurants, only up to 5 people per table will be allowed.
- Guests should follow personal hygiene and etiquette before, during and after using the rides. i.e. no spitting in the water, regular washing of hands, cover sneezes and coughs, and shower before getting on the slides.
- Hand sanitisers are placed around the waterpark, please use them frequently to maintain clean hygiene.
- Avoid sharing items that are difficult to clean, sanitise, or disinfect, or that are meant to come in contact with the face. i.e goggles and nose clips.
- Don't share items such as food, equipment, and supplies with guests from other households.
- Guests with underlying medical conditions, respiratory illness, or chronic diseases must not enter the waterpark.
- Maximum capacity on the rides is 1 person per 4 square meters (density requirement). Guests may be asked to wait before entering the rides to maintain this requirement.
- Parents/Minders/Caretakers are responsible and accountable for their childrens' behavior in the waterpark area and children must be supervised by an adult at all times to ensure social distancing on the rides.
- Social gatherings of any sort, group events, and parties are not allowed.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark Management reserves the right to enforce/change the rules and regulations under the guidance of the government at any time.
|1 Day Park Admission