Sour above Dubai's landmarks and skyscrapers in this scenic helicopter tour and get a bird's eye view of everything the city has to offer.
Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 Minutes)
Depart from the Dubai Police Academy Helipad and experience a mesmerizing sites of the Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab's iconic structure. As your aerial tour continues, fly above the astonishing Dubai beaches and The World Islands. Be adorned with the views of the amazing architectural masterpiece of Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world, the Dubai Canal, and other artistically built skyscrapers at the Business Bay. Return towards the Helipad with unforgettable memories of Dubai.
Attractions included: Burj Al Arab | The Palm Jumeirah | The Jumeirah Coastline | Burj Khalifa | Godolphin | Business Bay | Dubai Canal
- 12 Minutes helicopter flight
- Refreshments on arrival
- Live commentary during the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Know before you go
- A valid photo ID or Passport is required for boarding procedures
- A 45-minute safety check is done prior to the flight
- Camera lenses should be less than 400 millimetres
- Guests with heart conditions or serious medical conditions are not allowed on the tour
- Children must have a minimum of 16 kgs and 2 years & above to go on the tour
- The tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Tour is subject to changing weather conditions and may be cancelled during poor weather
- I-pads & Selfie sticks are not allowed
- Professional cameras are not allowed onboard
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed to bring on board/ stowed in checked baggage due to concerns over the phone's fire-prone batteries
- We have a seat belts restriction for overweight scenarios, we suggest passenger to visit our site on or before the ride, so that passenger can find out about exact seat belt requirement. In case of seat belts doesn't fit, we shall cancel the booking without any charges
HeliDubai, The Dubai Police Academy, Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Sufouh 2, Dubai (Location Map)
Additional Information for COVID-19
- Passengers are required to adhere to staff instructions and abide to all COVID-19 precautionary measures.
- Passengers are to wear protective masks at all times within the heliport premises.
- Avoid crowding in the heliport premises & respect social distancing of 1.5m
- All passengers are required to undergo temperature check at the Heliport Entrance prior to entry into the lounge.
- Passengers will be provided gloves prior to boarding.
- We reserves the right to cancel the flight if passengers show any COVID-19 related symptoms.
Note: All the tours are subject to availability.
1. Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + La Perle (Bronze Ticket)
La Perle is a one-of-a-kind aqua show in the region that combines world-class talent with one of the most technologically-advanced theatre productions in the world. Brought to Dubai by Al Habtoor Group, La Perle introduced both residents and tourists in the city to a water-based show that combines gravity-defying acrobatics with spectacular stunts and special effects to tell a fantastic story. With 65 world-class artists from 23 different countries performing live in Al Habtoor City, La Perle represents a new era of live entertainment in Dubai with an immersive production that can only be delivered in a purpose-built theatre.
La Perle features a breathtaking fusion of immersive artistic performances, imagery and technology. La Perle is influenced by Dubai's rich culture, vibrant present and aspirational future, which is brought to life by awe-inspiring stunts and special effects that will leave viewers speechless.
Feel embedded with the artists as the 270-degree seating provides a different perspective of the action unfolding in the tailor-made aqua theatre. Witness the stage flood with water and drain in a matter of seconds as the artists perform mind-blowing aqua and aerial feats, such as diving from 25 meters high.
2. Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + At the Top, Burj Khalifa - Level 124+125 (Non Peak hrs)
At the Top - Burj Khalifa, the modern architectural and engineering marvel to see the world from such a lofty height. By day and night At the Top provides unparalleled views of Dubai. A standard visit to At the Top lasts approximately 30 minutes, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the Dubai skyline at your leisure. Experience the thrill of a lifetime as high-speed elevators whisk you 124 floors above the ground for an awe-inspiring view from the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck.
A visit to At the top, Burj Khalifa is an unforgettable lifetime experience you don't want to miss out on if you're visiting Dubai.
3. Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + Evening Desert Safari
The evening desert safari is a popular activity in Dubai, and one worthy experience to both residents and tourists in Dubai. The tour is just the perfect opportunity to explore the golden, rolling, picturesque dunes in a high adrenaline-dune bashing ride, enjoy dinner in the desert and marvel at different shows including Belly & tanoura dances.
The high adrenaline dune bashing safari starts with a pick up in Dubai at your scheduled time by a Safari captain in a 4wd. During the journey you'll learn more about Dubai's origin from way back to the present. You then take your first stop in the desert rest area for a 25 minutes break. The rest area features bathroom facilities which you can take advantage of during the stop. As you resume the journey you could consider taking the optional quad bikes as the rest of the convoy catches up. This is followed by a 30-40 minutes desert dune bashing. For an extra thrill try the exhilarating sand boarding (surfing over dunes). Afterwards you proceed to the Desert Camp where the Safari captain will guide you on available activity slots around the camp. At the Camp where your table will be located, you'll be offered unlimited soft drinks and Arabian clothes for both Men & Women. Enjoy a brief camel riding (approximately 2 minutes) before proceeding to other fun activities slotted for the evening including:
- A small henna painting at the back of the hand
- Sheesha smoking (Free sheesha is also available with one flavor at a designated section)
- Posing with the royal Falcon and capturing of the breathtaking views of the sunset
4. Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + Dhow Dinner Cruise (Classic Creek)
The dhow cruise with dinner packages lets you enjoy a 2-hour cruise along Dubai Creek. Get to explore the sparkling Dubai night with a sumptuous dinner and live entertainment.
The tour begins with pick up from your accommodations in Dubai. You then head the Dubai Creek to board a traditional Arabian dhow for your cruising adventure. The cruise begins at 8:30 pm as you set sail on the majestic Dubai Creek flooded with glittering lights and exotic sights. Also get to enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner with a selection of continental and oriental dishes along with selected beverages. The mood will be set by a blend of Arabic and international music for your entertainment. The cruise ends with drop off back to the hotel at 10:30 pm
5. Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + Wild Wadi Waterpark (Weekdays only)
An unforgettable adventure awaits you in the world's most advanced water theme park. Situated between Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the Wild Wadi Water park is designed to offer hours of fun and pleasure to thrill-seekers and families alike. With 24 rides and attractions, most of which inter connect, guest are able to enjoy continuous waterborne movement.
With state-of-the-art rides, including 8 Master Blaster and 2 Flow Riders, the Wild Wadi is packed with thrills and spills for children of all ages. Experience the exhilaration of weightlessness on the "Jumeirah Sceirah" a speed slide that hurtles you at speed slide outside North America cascading a breathtaking one hundred feet into the valley below.
The Wild Wadi Waterpark is designed around a tale from Arabian Folklore featuring Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. The design and attention to detail, including characters to support the theme recently led to our World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment design and Theme.
6. Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + Transfers
Two-way transfer from your hotel or residence in Dubai to Helipad in a chauffeured private car (Toyota Previa). Fuel costs, parking charges and toll fees all covered and all you have to do is sit back and relax.
Note: All the tours are subject to availability.
A. Social Distancing - Lounge
- Compliant to Dubai Municipality Guidelines
- Social Distancing Posters and Ground Stickers
- "Do not Sit" Stickers placed on alternate seats
- Precautionary measures included in Safety Briefing
- Acrylic glass barrier at customer service counter
- Stop markers placed in front of photographer desk
- Temperature checks mandatory for all passengers
B. Disinfection and sanitization of GSE
- COVID-19 precautions for 11 Seater Van (transports passengers from the main gate to lounge and back) were applied
- "Do not sit" markers are placed to ensure adequate social distancing
- Van to be disinfected (wipe down) after each transfer
- Wheelchair to be disinfected after each use
C. Disinfection and Sanitization Facilities and Aircraft
- Heliport lounge
- Lounge to be disinfected at the end of the day
- Common touch points (door handles/screens/toilets to be disinfected every hour)
- Hand sanitizers and Dispensers located throughout the lounge
- Passengers to sanitize before entry to check in counter and before exiting to airside
- Aircraft Disinfection
- Aircraft to be disinfected after each flight (wipe down of seats, handles, headsets)
- Full interior wipe down during refueling break and once returned to Base
- Staff trained and procedure in place for disinfection of aircraft
|Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + La Perle (Bronze Ticket)
|Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + Burj Khalifa - (Non Peak hrs)
|Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + Dhow Dinner Cruise (Classic Creek)
|Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + Evening Desert Safari
|Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + Wild Wadi Waterpark (Weekdays only)
|Iconic Helicopter Tour (12 mins) + Transfers