Discover the 'original home of luxury' with a guided tour, accompanied by a dedicated butler. Enter the golden doors of the Royal Suite to relive history through a unique and immersive experience. With endless opportunities to capture your special moments, Inside Burj Al Arab provides the ultimate backdrops, both outside and inside, to take home as forever memories. Choosing your preferred time for the tour throughout the day offers various culinary options to choose from. From fresh juices and pastries in the morning, afternoon tea, craft cocktails at sunset or a three-course dinner, the possibilities to end your experience are endless. Visit Inside Burj Al Arab Boutique and discover a selection of curated and customized souvenirs, products and merchandise. Take a portion of your experience home with you.
- The average tour time is 1.5 hours - if you are extending your experience with one of our hospitality packages, please note these commence 2 hours after your tour start time.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Tour tickets provide exclusive access to 25th floor and Inside Burj Al Arab areas only.
- You can find your designated ticket lounge on your booking confirmation, this is where your journey begins.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your allocated time slot to collect your ticket, please bring a valid photo ID.
- Kindly note that tickets are valid for the time and date displayed on your confirmation and are non-refundable or transferable.
- Changes are permitted 48 hours prior to tour date.
- Late arrivals will be moved to another tour, subject to availability and may carry an additional charge.
At the End of Your Tour
- Should you have a hospitality package or wish to upgrade your ticket on completion of your tour, please visit the Inside Burj Al Arab hospitality desk located on the ground floor after our retail shop. Our dedicated team will be there to assist you with your reservation. A buggy will return you to your designated ticket lounge post-visit.
Dress Code & Etiquette
- Please respect the privacy and comfort of our in-house guests whilst in public spaces.
- No flash photography or professional cameras are permitted.
- Burj Al Arab is the original home of luxury - Dress to impress! Smart/casual attire. Tailored shorts are allowed. No beachwear.
- If you have booked an onward dining experience please consult individual restaurants for specific dress code information.
- By Bus: Buses 8, 81 and X28 run daily along Jumeirah Beach Road, stopping close to Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- By Metro: The closest metro is located at Mall of the Emirates. A short taxi ride to Jumeirah Beach Hotel will take you to the Inside Burj Al Arab ticket lounge.
- Taxi drop off is available directly outside the Inside Burj Al Arab Ticket Lounge, please direct your driver to Jumeirah Beach Hotel and internal directional signage is available
- Private Car: Head to Jumeirah Beach Hotel where valet parking is available for the Inside Burj Al Arab tour. You will be directed to the ticketing lounge from the valet parking zone. A drop off zone is available alongside the ticketing lounge for easy access.
||AED 249.00||AED 99.00|